Popular blog featuring author interviews, book reviews, book tips.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Interview with Elizabeth Monroy


Elizabeth Monroy





Where are you from? 

I was born in New York City, Lived all over the world and now I reside between Florence, Italy and Louisville, Kentucky

Tell us your latest news? 

I just started a LIVE talk show called the infinite Human Talk show that is every Thursday at 7pmeastern standard time  on www.villetvnetwork.com

When and why did you begin writing?

 I have always been a writer I started my first story when I was eight years old.

When did you first consider yourself a writer? 

When I published that book I began when I was a child. It is The Magical Mist on Amazon.com


What inspired you to write your first book?

 The story is about how children are being robbed of their creative imagination.

Do you have a specific writing style? 

Just listening to my own inner voice which I teach to others in my creative writing workshops.

How did you come up with the title of your book or series? 

The Magical Mist is about a wizard’s magical mist that escapes during a magic show and seeps into Lauren’s Ragdoll Mirabelle, The Pathway Home I wrote with my husband a physician  which is about physical, emotional, mental and spiritual healing. The Little shell is a beautiful story about death and living. MerWorld is about and ancient culture of MerFolk and the power of the feminine energy.

Quickly, give us the title and genre of your book and a 30-word or less tagline:

The four books I have publish are above and can be found on amazon.com under Elizabeth monroy


Who is your intended audience and why should they read your book?

All Children for the children’s books they love them and contain a powerful message for them. And both men and women for MerWorld and The Pathway Home because they are very healing to the individual and for the planet.



Who is your favorite character from your book and why?

I like Captain Corbin because he is sexy and reminds me of my late husband.


Give us an interesting fun fact or a few about your book or series:

I love the ocean and have always been enchanted by MerMaids. I realy feel like I had the wisdom of the ancients whispering in my ear as I wrote about the culture of MerWorld.


 What other books are similar to your own?   

Gone with the Wind What makes them alike? There is a love story at the center but it I about the rise and fall of an ancient culture in the backgroud.


Do you have any unique talents or hobbies? 

I sing, I do Yoga, I produce films and I have a film school in Florence Italy


How can we contact you or find out more about your books?

What can we expect from you in the future?

A sci fi series like the twilight zone!


Do you have any tips for readers or advice for other writers trying to get published?

Self publish as ebooks then promote promote promote in very creative ways.


 Is there anything else you’d like to say?

 Thanks for having me and if you would like to be a guest on my show or adverstise please contact elizabethleemonroy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot