Popular blog featuring author interviews, book reviews, book tips.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, August 5, 2013

I write in several romance genres - Angela Rose


Our Today's Author- Angela Rose

Angela Rose



What you write?

I write in several romance genres. Scottish historicals, time travel, paranormal, and contemporary  travel/romance.  I also write children’s books under, Angela Searles

Why you write?

I can’t remember a time in my life that I haven’t been an avid reader.  However, the writing bug bit while I was in high school , after reading SE Hinton’s, The Outsiders.



Angela Rose



For whom you write?

I write for myself, and for the voices in my head that bring life to my characters.

By whom you inspired?

God First; Charlotte Bronte, SE Hinton, Melissa Mayhue and Paula Quinn. In that order!

You can Share you current writing (Any small Story/Poem) or Tell your Future plan about writing?


Angela Rose




An Excerpt from my current Work In Progress, Once Upon A Highlander:
“Good Lord, you really aren’t from around here.” She said it as though the entire events of the night were finally sinking in.
“Aye…that I am.” He said with a grimace, that no doubt had just mirrored her own astonishment. He started to walk forward before he spoke again. “I will be carrying ye home, and I willna argue with ye a moment longer.”
.                 If the scowl on her face was an indication, she was none too happy about not getting her way. 
“Dunna think I be swayed by yer foul temper…it willnae work.” He gave her a satisfied grin when she did not argue back.
Then she retorted with a question. “Or what?”
He wanted to chuckle when she challenged him, but one glance at the way her thick, rose-colored lips twisted with satisfaction caused a flame to ignite within him. It was no use. With his curiosity getting the better of him, he knew the urge would not subside until he had the answer.
“Or this….” Without stopping his stride, he lowered his head to hers, their eyes met and he saw the fiery passion in the depths of the dark brown pools. Something stirred and heated within him making his blood burn like a forger’s flame. He gave her no time to comprehend what he was about to do, as his lips brushed gently across hers. A slight gasp expelled from her mouth, but he captured it with his own taking advantage of her parted lips. His tongue began to explore the hot recesses of her mouth, and he delighted as she subtly trembled in his arms. Most men in his time would have found her a wanton with the way she responded, but there was an underlying innocence in her movements, too.

My First Romance/Time Travel Novella is available on Amazon for Only .99!  Links below:
,
Romance Author:

Children’s Author

Blogging:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot